So Matt and I have been talking about what kind of dress we want to bless Samantha in. I was thinking a simple, pretty dress (like the one I was blessed in), Matt on the other hand wants a lacy, frilly, round neck line, empire waist, knit/crocheted. Yet, with all his specifications that he has, he has no idea what dress he actually likes. (LAME!!!)
I was hoping that he'd like one of the three dresses I'd picked out originally, but sadly that was not the case. So at this point we've decided that I'm going to just design and make the blessing dress, which is sadly the only part we've agreed on.... If I seems a little very distracted next time you talk to me, it's probably because I have numbers running though my head as to how many different designs there are to choose from and trying to figure out which one I think Matt will like. Hopefully I'll be able to find out soon so I can get the yarn ordered if I need to... Who knew dad's could be so picky about dresses for little girls?? I certainly wasn't expecting Matt to be, but he quickly proved me wrong there!!
So for now, the dress will be a surprise to everyone (me included) until we either come to an agreement or the day of the blessing comes and she ends up wearing the blessing dress I made that is a longer version of what I was blessed in.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Blessing dress difficulties ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment