Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ahh the Winter...

       I feel like this winter has been very mild. But for whatever reason, ever since Matt brought home a cough from work I can not get my kids healthy! Soo frustrating! But life goes on... So for now we are just upping their Vit's and hoping that we can catch a break. I love my kiddos and all the extra snuggles but I'm slightly over hearing them (especially Sam) cry because the coughing hurts. :( This is the one part of healthcare that I HATE! The waiting to see if their body will kick into gear and get it done. So far we've had ups and downs but such is normal. It has to get worse before it can get better. I just hope that it will start getting better soon! *Fingers Crossed!*

       Other than that things are moving along (slowly) on the house repairs/updates. I'm currently working on painting out cupboards. The ones I have the first coat on look soo much better than the brown! Everything in my current Kitchen is just so dark that it feels so much smaller than it actually is. The grey definitely helps to lighten it up and breathe some new life into these cupboards and all their years of use. My goal is still to eventually replace all of them, but for now while that is just a pipe dream I'm just going to give it all a face lift and start liking what I see again. I really wish I would've known what I wanted in here before we moved in. But I'm glad that I know now and can get it done and make it gorgeous! Matt helped me pick out the colors (and by "helped" I mean told me to pick whatever makes me happy, such a smart husband!!). I'll have to post some pictures once we get it all painted and looking amazing! But probably before I get the decor up (because I'm still deciding those minor details).

But that's about all the excitement going on in our lives for now. Hopefully some of it will end soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment