In case you're wondering, yes I did just change the backgound again... I changed it because this one reminds me of Matt. When we were still just dating/engaged he used to buy me a rose/flower before every big test I had. It was his way of telling me to take a deep breath and no matter what happened he would still love me. I can't even begin to describe how much I loved getting those roses. Matt is the only guy to have ever given me a rose/flower, so when I got the first I dried it and hung it on my wall, thinking it would be the only rose I got. Little did I know at the time that he would keep giving me roses and shower me in roses the day he asked me to marry him. I still have the first rose he gave me and plan on keeping it around for a very long time. Since being married the roses have slowed down due to lack of funds, but he'll still surprise me on special days with a rose and card left on the table for me to find when I get out of bed. I love that Matt still will go out of his way to make me fall in love with him even more everyday that we spend together. He really is the best part of me and my better half!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment