Matt and I adopted a kitting about two weeks ago. He's a Himalayan Lynx Point Siamese (so he hardly sheds at all :D ) and the cutest thing in the world! His name is Master Bray'Tac, but we just call him Bray'Tac for short. And yes he is named after Master Bray'Tac from Stargate SG-1. If he would've been black we would've named him Teal'C.
When we got him they told us that he was 11 months old, however the day after we got him he lost some teeth. Meaning he's really only about 6 months at most (cats lose all their baby teeth by 6 months). He's a cuddler when he wants to be, and loves to play. When we first got him he was a skinny little rail, But since we've had him and have been feeding him he's fattened up and now looks and feels like a normal kitten! His favorite toys are the ties from hoodies and a foot under a blanket that he can pounce on. But he's quickly learning that everything can be made into a toy if you play tug of war... He's learning about yarn and is supprisingly staying out of the yarn i knit with, but will sometimes bat his hand at it if he's on my lap or near me while i'm knitting. He purrs all the time and has been a real blessing in our lives! I especially love that I'm not the only one at home anymore while Matt's gone at school every day of the week.
These pictures were both taken on our first night with him. We weren't allowed to do anything without touching him while he was close to us. If I was texting and he was close to me he'd try to knock the phone out of my hand so that I would pet him!!
We both love Bray'Tac and are interested to see how much he'll darken as he gets older!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment