Well Matt has been gone for 1 week (only 17 left :D), and it's been a pretty good week. I'm so glad that I have both of our families close that I can stop by and visit when I get really lonely. Matt has been able to call for the last few days, which has made it easier to deal with him being gone. He says he feels like we're dating again because every time he gets a chance to call he doesn't want to get off the phone. And I feel like I'm counting down the days until our wedding again. We're a little strange, but we like it ;).
Besides that there's nothing really all that new. Most of my ward has moved out, which is kinda nice. Our ward now only has about 100 people instead of 200 so I feel like I can actually have a chance to get to know people a little better. Also with all the moving we got a new RS presidency and they are so much easier to talk to about things. Not that the last one was hard to talk to, but when people are new to a calling they seem to be more open to suggestions. So it's made my calling a lot easier. Tomorrow night I get to do my first activity (which is a little sad considering I've had this calling since December/January) But I'm excited for the chance to actually do something with my calling.
But I'm heading off now to get everything together for tomorrow night. I'll let you know how everything goes!!
Always,
Melanie
Monday, April 26, 2010
17 Weeks and Counting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment