Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update on Matt

       Well I was able to hear from Matt tonight. He's doing good. He made it to basic safe and said that he wasn't at all surprised about how his new Sergents acted on their first day. He also found out that because of a previous cadet they aren't able to receive any care packages. The reason they were given is because the Sergent doesn't want the cadets to be eating junk food. Just means the post man is going to be delivering a million letters! I may still be able to mail him my phone, he has to talk to one of the command Sergents to know for sure. So when he finds out I'll be sending it out (and if not I'll just accidentally leave it with him if I go out for his graduation).

       As for me, I passed my pharm final and just have med-surg left. Which is the scary one so I'll probably start studying for that one tomorrow. After that I'll have a grand total of 6 days off and then it's back to the books for my last semester. WOOT!! If you can't tell I'm just a little overly excited for this to be over. It'll be nice to be able to go to the hospital, work and actually get paid to do it! right now I just pay to work for them...

       But other then that there's not a lot of new news. Bray'Tac is as cross-eyed as ever. and still just as energetic as when we got him. He loves visiting his uncles and Grandparents, and officially has a favorite aunt. He loves attacking Lava, and for those of you who know how much Lava attacks Lynxter it's about time someone picked on him.

       I'll let you know when I get Matt's address so you guys can all write to him too.

Always,

Melanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment